Save time with our Easy Chili Recipe. Our Easy Chili Recipe will have you enjoying hearty, spicy bowls of delicious chili in 25 minutes.
- 1-1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, cut into thin slices
- 3 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) kidney beans, rinsed
1 can (28 oz.) tomato puree
2 Tbsp. LEA & PERRINS Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Brown meat in Dutch oven or large deep skillet on medium heat; drain. Add onions and jalapeño peppers; cook 5 to 7 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Add all remaining ingredients except cilantro and cheese; stir. Cover; simmer on low heat 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with cilantro and cheese.